Each piece of jewellery is precious, unique and delicate. It needs to be treated gently. Here are some tips to keep your fine pieces in the best condition possible:
Do not wear your jewels whilst showering or swimming. Sea salt and pool chlorine can cause damage.
Store your jewellery and bag away from heat and sunlight, preferably in a protective pouch to avoid damage from scratching.
Perfumes, dust and everyday wear will all take their toll on your jewellery, so try to keep contact with cosmetics, lotions and any other potions down to a minimum.
In case you notice scratches or damages over time, stay calm!
Our designers will be more than happy to repair or refresh your jewellery.
We can easily repair any of your jewellery purchased from our boutique or our online store.
Take a photo of your damaged jewellery
Send it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to state the repair work that needs to be done.
Once we receive your email, we will quote you a price and a time frame for the repair.
You can easily drop them off in person at our location or sent them by courier.
Please note that standard repairs take between 2-4 weeks.
The repair cost depends on the condition and the requirements of each piece.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs via tracked delivery for repairing your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If for any reason you are unhappy with your new purchase, we will offer you a full refund within 14 days of receipt.
• All items returned must be unworn and undamaged.
• Any item(s) being returned must be returned in their original packaging.
• We recommend that you use a recorded delivery service for your own protection. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us therefore we cannot accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen in transit. Please note that unidentified returns will be returned to the sender and will not be refunded.
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If the refund is approved, a the sum of the returned products will automatically be refunded to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 working days after we notify you for the processing of your refund application. In case of a return please note that you will receive the refund of the returned products only. The shipping costs of the initial shipment, from Maria Skaza to your delivery address, will not be refunded.
In case of late refunds, follow these steps:
Check your bank account again.
Contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve followed all these steps and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Process of return
To complete your return, a receipt or proof of purchase is required, as well as your contact details.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your shipping address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Non-refundable and non-returnable items
• Items on Sale
• Engraved or resized jewellery
• Special Orders ( this means jewellery that was made to order for you and was not part of our collection)
Thank you for your trust
Maria Skaza Team